Math Content Alignment/Subject Matter Expert
EdGate is currently looking for a contractor to help with alignment/correlation of Math content to K-12 standards.
- Keyword tagging of educational standards.
- Keyword tagging publisher content as assigned.
- Make recommendations to EdGate team for additions to the Controlled Vocabulary list and changes in the correlation process
- Perform gap analysis and use back-end administrative tools to improve and review correlations
- Develop extensive knowledge of the tagging process and the controlled vocabulary list
Work with EdGate team, to support client implementation and other tasks associated with client support and response. Additionally, candidate should be able to:
- Utilize technology such as Excel or MS Word or other application software to complete projects;
- Maintain established production schedule and meet identified timelines for each project i.e. number of items per hour or number of lesson plans per week;
- Work as part of a team to complete projects which match skill set and the requirements for the project.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- K – 12 Teaching Certificate with demonstrated teaching experience desirable but other teaching experience may be substituted
- Demonstrated technical experience with emphasis on the use of spreadsheets and web-based system
- Ability to follow directions but work independently to complete a project
Most importantly, this job offers you the opportunity to work with a team that is fully invested in the products and services that we offer our clients as part of the education of a child. You will contribute to the success of this business. Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious and who meet all criteria listed above should reply with resume and cover letter. Please visit our website to learn more about our company and its products for the educational market.
Work can be completed off-site. This is a remote position.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.