From district level to the classroom, student progress is visible at a glance.
Learn more about INFORM:
- Watch Our Video
- INFORM saves time by connecting the assessment of what a student has mastered and the resources needed to address learning gaps.
- Create assessments manually or automatically using an online test builder. Deliver benchmark and formative assessments online or on paper to a class, group or individual student. Technology-enhanced items help prepare your students for next-generation assessments.
- Results are automatically uploaded to role-based reports. You can access results immediately and view pre-built reports that reveal level of mastery.
- The reports are integrated with a recommendation engine that suggests aligned digital content to meet individual student needs. The seamless integration of assessment, reports and resources makes it easy for educators to personalize learning.
- Watch our Reporting Video
- Gain insight from data analytics.
- Reporting is the key to visualizing gaps in learning and where resources are needed to personalize learning.
- INFORM provides the formative assessments to identify gaps, combining the results with any academic and non-academic data to create an easily understood view of student progress.
- At the school or district level, view college and career readiness by school or by subgroup in a dashboard of student success indicators. It's easy to customize these pre-built success indicators, which are based on commonly used taxonomies.
- In the classroom, apply your own evaluation rubrics to group students to address learning needs.
- Other display formats show longitudinal data and more.
- For districts looking to proactively meet rapidly changing federal and state mandates, INFORM eases the burden of complex reporting requirements by providing an open platform for aggregating data. The INFORM® Learning System is eligible for Race to the Top funding.
- Watch our Resources Video
- Make it easy to use engaging resources.
- Improve outcomes by personalizing learning with the right digital resources. Once assessment reveals learning gaps, INFORM makes it easy to assign resources.
- Teachers can assign the precise resource a student needs by accessing recommendations from our collection of more than 500,000 expertly curated, standards-aligned resources, covering all K-12 subjects.
- Each resource has been reviewed and tagged for filtering by subject matter experts on the leading correlations team for K-12 textbooks and films.
- Teachers can assign digital textbook and third-party subscription content, as well as district and teacher-created content uploaded for sharing within your district.
- In addition to automatic recommendations for content, teachers can power search five ways, including the unique “Concepts” search: via any resource results, view a Map of related concepts that lead to more resources. Or search for a term, such as the five senses, to see resources on related concepts.
Ready to learn more? Contact us today to get a demonstration of the Inform system and learn how your district can benefit.